Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yager on the Stump?

Tuesday, I was flattered for the third time in the last several months with someone who was telling me I should run for the Legislature!

My response? Give me about twenty years. I'm assuming I can't run as a state employee. I also need to become better at shaking babies and......oops I mean kissing babies and shaking hands.

Maybe if I want to enter the world of politics before I retire I can start out with like the city council perhaps? What do you think? Can you see me doing this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely! Since I've known you, the presence of Senator has rolled from your essence. I say go for it! Start small and work your way up into the big leagues. - Mysti

Chris said...

And what exactly is the presence of a senator? A fat, bald liar? Kidding, kidding.......HAHAHA

SarahC said...

Do you have bumper stickers yet?
:0)