So, the Hip Hop Hippie hearing got postponed. Jeffrey's attorney was out of town. Rumor has it that the head shop owner has some more legal problems. Supposedly, he opened up another shop by the same name in Casper that was visited by the police. If true, Doles is a bigger idiot then I thought. If he wants his businesses to survive, I would go anywhere but a city where Tom Pagel is the police chief. From my perspective, Jeff drawing the attention of Pagel is the best thing that could happen in eventually getting rid of these stores.
The one good thing about not going to that court hearing today? I instead got to use the time at work to get caught up on a lot of paperwork I had fallen behind on. As Martha Stewart would say.....it is a good thing.
It is too hot. Too bad I cannot afford a stupid air conditioner. Maybe I should call a few of our legislative reps who refuse to give us meaningful raises to see if they would donate money to keep me cool. Yeah, right.
If Ray Hunkins is the best my party can come up with to run against Dave Freudenthal, the Repuclican Party has some major issues.
I was out of groceries yesterday and went to the A&W drive through. In front of me sat a car with an elderly couple with out of state plates. They were at the menu board where you check everything out before you move up to the next on to order. I waited and waited and waited until I had been behind them for THREE MINUTES. Now, I thought I was being extraordinarily patient. I sat there and waited and finally honked my horn. I wanted to wait, but three minutes? This is FAST food. If you need half an hour to gawk at the menu to decide between fries and onion rings, then go inside!
To George Bush: Just be glad you used the "s" word and not the "f" word! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amen on the "s" word issue -- he could have been in a lot more hot water than he already is! Hear things have finally cooled of up in your part of the state ... it's still just plain windy in Laramie. As always. Hope you get an air conditioner soon, all the same. There are always those days when you just really need one.
Talk to you later,
Sarah
Post a Comment