Mr. Yager is a an opinionated probation officer who is always inclined to share his opinions on politics, the media, current events and pop culture.
What if I am deaf? Where are you then?
Oh, and you look so handsome dressed in your finest duds.
Sharp-lookin' guy there, Chris! Congrats again!
Here's your pick me up for the day: Aside form the 2 guys wearing rugs in the picture, you have the most hair out of all the men in the bunch! Yeah, I notice some of the strangest things.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What if I am deaf? Where are you then?
Oh, and you look so handsome dressed in your finest duds.
Sharp-lookin' guy there, Chris! Congrats again!
Here's your pick me up for the day: Aside form the 2 guys wearing rugs in the picture, you have the most hair out of all the men in the bunch! Yeah, I notice some of the strangest things.
Post a Comment