Let me give you a little bit of advice. Never leave your cart unattended at Wal-Mart. Most of you are probably thinking how nice I am to prevent you from having your purses taken. NOT!
This morning I had a cart with a bumb appendage. The nut was loose and one of the wheels was rattling and being noisey. I got irritated after awhile and decided enough is enough.
On my way to the groceries I saw an empty cart in women's clothing. No one was around and I saw no one near the cart. So I made my move! I parked next to it, threw my dog food in and I was off!
Maybe the cart was abandoned. Maybe the owner was nearby. I will never know. But this should serve as a lesson to all! Never, ever leave your cart unattended or YOU might end up with my bad cart! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You stinker... That cart probably belonged to some little old lady who was in the dressing room... LOL
what were YOU doing in womens' clothing???
LMAO....I was only going BY there on the way to the groceries! I swear!
Post a Comment