Friday, September 12, 2008

C'mon Safeway !!!

It is now a weekly tradition that I go to Safeway every Friday morning on my way to work for two donuts and orange juice. The best three bucks I ever spent. But in the last three weeks something has gone terribly wrong.

Where are the apple fritters?

You cannot have those out for me to enjoy then take them away! They had been there begging me. Sitting there warm and fresh out of the oven. They melt in your mouth they are so good.

Please bring back the fritters. For me. Please?

**4:14 p.m. UPDATE**

Once again, no fritters this morning! They have the sticker on the rack saying that the pan of the fritters goes here. But no fritters! I am in pain!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you've now discovered some of life's greatest vices. Well done, my friend!

Chris said...

Oh I am practically an expert on donuts. It was traumatic leaving Gillette. I can no longer go to Breanna's for their raspberry bismarks with frosting. Best ever! No place in Sheridan can come close to those bismarks. I was going to be content switching to the apple fritters, but, no!

SarahC said...

Poor Chris.

Chris said...

Oh yeah, I can just feel the sympathy oozing out of you!

Mysti said...

I think you need to file a formal complaint with the Safeway. It's official. They MUST make their fritters for you! It's the least that they can do.