I wasn't going to do anything this year and was once again influenced by my co-workers. Here ya go....

Yes, I will be Hercules....LOL
Mr. Yager is a an opinionated probation officer who is always inclined to share his opinions on politics, the media, current events and pop culture.

6 comments:
tee-hee!
Why does your fantasy team suck?
"D"??? Is that like "W"? How dare you JUDGE my fantasy team like that. I don't give a darn if you do not like my team. I didn't draft it myself and cannt be responsible for them sucking. I don't accept criticism well from people who wear robes. Carry on.
what's under the skirt?
"D" is the furthest from "W" as you can get. You know you want to wear a robe but don't have the guts to admit it. And you know Kristen wants you to wear one too! Ha ha ha. Don't give me the old "I didn't draft it so I am not responsible" spiel. Haven't you heard enough of that from your clients? Don't worry, my team is on a steady decline to suckiness and I will soon join you at the bottom of the barrel.
LOL....yeah, but I only want to wear a silk or satin robe. Not sure you could pull it off!
I like drafting my own team darnit
Post a Comment