Sunday, December 07, 2008

Enough Already

Would someone please tell me how K-Mart is surviving. Whenever I need something I think about all of the people in Wal-Mart and that I will be cleaver and make the long venture out to K-Mart. Then I get there, cannot find what I want and my blood pressure goes up ten points.

The Sheridan store continues to deteriorate every year. I went there today looking for something fairly simple that I have bought there repeatedly in the past. Did they have it? No!

Enough is enough. We need a Target. The K-Mart store should be shut down and imploded. Better yet, an airstrike should be called into Ellsworth Air Force base outside of Rapid City. They should just use the damn store for target practice.





1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I would rather go to Kmart and not find what I need/want then go to Wal-mart here in Rapid where not only can I never find what I need, but it takes 2.5 hours to fill a prescription, your surrounded by the whole Pine Ridge Reservation, more unruly and rude children then you ever knew existed and parents that are even worse. I'll stick to K-mart or Target thanks!