On the surface this might appear funny. But I would hate to get served my drumsticks and cole slaw and find crabs. It's not a seafood place. Thank you, I'll be playing here all week.Thursday, December 11, 2008
They Do Chicken Right!
This is a photo of three KFC bimbos bathing at work. In the same sink they would use to wash dishes. Click here for the story.
On the surface this might appear funny. But I would hate to get served my drumsticks and cole slaw and find crabs. It's not a seafood place. Thank you, I'll be playing here all week.
On the surface this might appear funny. But I would hate to get served my drumsticks and cole slaw and find crabs. It's not a seafood place. Thank you, I'll be playing here all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm with you - no crabs for me, please!
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Post a Comment