Thanks to Sarah for this tip. There are rumblings that Rosie O'Donnell could be the successor to the beloved Bob Barker. Read the article below....
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-rosieweb19jun19,0,5100712.story
Make your own Zing!
Personally, I do not think this will happen. I know even Bob likes her and has advocated for her to take over the show. The problem is she is so decisive. She might have used to be universally loved and adored, but not anymore. There will be a lot of people who would not watch that show specifically because of her, myself included. It might bring in a younger audience and I think it would alleniate a lot of older viewers. But what do I know? I'm not TV Guide critic.
I do know this....I'm stil for hire! Don't bother with George Hamilton when I'm available. Im tired of sending my resume and headshots every week. C'mon CBS...hire me!

1 comment:
I can't believe they would consider her over you. Dummies.
Post a Comment