So, today our office had defensive tactics training in Sheridan. All regional training are supposed to be in Gillette, but our trainer likes to shop Sheridan on her free time. What's worse is that she made us start at 8:30 this morning. So I got to wakeup at 5:00 a.m. to get to the office at 6:30 so we could get there in time. The class was supposed to last until 4:00 p.m. We left at 10:45 a.m. Ummm.....nice planning.
But I did learn something handy. I'm not sure this would ever happen to be on a home visit. It is probably more likely to happen on a pool table in a bar. Anyway, if I am laying on my back and someone is straddling me trying to choke me? I now know how to get out of that situation. Thank god! It is a big relief because I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have been in that same exact situation. Yeah, right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dang it! To think how many times ALL of us could have used that information!
OMG...you have to teach me this trick...because you never know when a girl may need an extra move or two!
The tactics will work great if your getting sexually assaulted by some aggressive female or you feel like being frisky! ~Wendy~
Post a Comment