Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Uh oh.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you are a little wound up? Perhaps in too good of a mood if that is remotely possible? A little fiesty and lippy? That is me today. I could run around the block a few times to burn all my excess energy, but that would be healthy! HAHAHAHAHA

The really curious thing is that I have no clue why I am in a good mood. I have absolutely no reason to be in a good mood. I should be the exact opposite. One of the secretaries has started to joke that I could be bi-polar. One never knows. I've never been to either pole......

I do it for the kids....

What is the best way to sabatoge a diet? Have a friend whose cute son needs to sell Krispy Kremes to raise money for baseball. Dammit!

What Not to Wear....

I was harrassed today for enjoying TLC's show What Not to Wear. One of my colleagues was wearing khakis with a black and grey checkered sports coat. The ensemble just did not work. t did not match! He did not pull it off! I pointed out I knew it did not match because I watch the show. What is wrong with that? Guys get criticized for not knowing how to dress. I put a LITTLE effort and look what I get. SIGH!

Wanted: Pregnant Friends....

Okay, so you are saying to yourself....Chris, what an odd caption! Well let me tell ya! When I was married ions ago we went out to lunch once each week which was pretty cool. Haven't done it much since then until recently. One of my friends (who is recently married) and I go out to lunch on occasion. That frequency has now increased because she is pregnant and is starting to eat for two! Fantastic! I'm surprised we haven't hit a buffet line yet. Tomorrow we are getting ice cream. Hurray for hungry pregnant women!

4 comments:

Mysti said...

Ya know, I'm definitely not pregnant at this point in time, but I'm all for grabbing lunch one of these days when you're in the area. :) In the mean time, enjoy the lunches out!

Wait... on second thought, remember your diet. You really want to accomplish even more weight loss, right?

Perhaps I'm not the one to respond to lunch today... as my stomach starts growling.

Anonymous said...

Chris....you never cease to make me laugh....Wanted Pregnant friends. Too funny. As for knowing how to dress and watching the show, I give ya props. You don't wanna look like a goober so more power to ya for watching and taking a little interest.

SarahC said...

I'm not pregnant, but I'll still have a meal or two with you ... and I wish more men would watch "What Not To Wear" ... we could start with pajamas and workout clothes, for instance. They should never be worn to work ...

Unknown said...

Seriously! Call me and we'll do lunch! We can get salads....

:0)