Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Battle of the Nachos

Oh yeah, baby! Anyone who knows me knows I like nachos. If I'm in a hurry and need a quick fix, I have alway gotten them from Taco Hell, oops....I mean Taco Bell. My bad!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taco Bell's Nachos

But I just discovered something this very evening. No longer will I make a "run for the border"!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Taco John's Nachos

There is a little place called Taco Johns. Perhaps you've heard of it? It started in Wyoming you see, or so the commercials say. I got their Super Nachos tonight. They cost a bit more, but damn they are worth it. Hard to believe I never tried Taco John's version until tonight. Do you have any clue what I have been missing out on my whole life? Good heavens!

10 comments:

SarahC said...

Well now I'm hungry ... :0)

Chris said...

If you get cravings while at wok next week I can be your personal errand boy....hahaha

SarahC said...

Oooohh ... a personal slave ... (please don't read anything dirty into that!) :0)

Chris said...

Oh trust me, I didn't *rolling eyes*

SarahC said...

you rolled your eyes at me?!?

Chris said...

At least I didn't shake my finger, raise my voice and crinkle my forehead...then you would be in for it.

SarahC said...

you're a heartless, sub-human probation officer .... :0P

Chris said...

It has now come out that the woman who told me that has psychological problems (well duh) and also may have attempted to frame her ex for molesting their daughter. What a peach!

SarahC said...

wow ... such a sweetheart. You should be glad, then -- that's probably the mildest insult she tossed at someone that day. I'm amazed at how conniving and cruel women can be. Don't get me wrong -- men can be complete and utter jackasses -- but women can have a special knack for just plain meanness ...

Anonymous said...

mmmm, nachos!