Remember how I won just a few bucks back during the SuperBowl? Well my rare streak of luck has continued. As you might recall I just splurged on Krispy Kremes to help raise money for little league baseball. Well....I also purchased two raffle tickets for $1 each. Well, that was apparently good enough for first place and $400. Now if I can get the PowerBall on board with this lucky streak.......
Monday, July 16, 2007
Lucky Once Again
Put your sick thoughts in the closet and keep them there!!!!

Remember how I won just a few bucks back during the SuperBowl? Well my rare streak of luck has continued. As you might recall I just splurged on Krispy Kremes to help raise money for little league baseball. Well....I also purchased two raffle tickets for $1 each. Well, that was apparently good enough for first place and $400. Now if I can get the PowerBall on board with this lucky streak.......
Remember how I won just a few bucks back during the SuperBowl? Well my rare streak of luck has continued. As you might recall I just splurged on Krispy Kremes to help raise money for little league baseball. Well....I also purchased two raffle tickets for $1 each. Well, that was apparently good enough for first place and $400. Now if I can get the PowerBall on board with this lucky streak.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lucky you ... so, dinner's on you all week, right? :0)
Congratulations! Enjoy yourself and the bit of extra cash!
So you are buying me dinner and drinks in Laramie, right?
Yeah, win a little money and everyone wants to be your friend......oh wait, you are already my friends!
Well I'm not to sure about that....you removed my post :P
Post a Comment