Mr. Yager is a an opinionated probation officer who is always inclined to share his opinions on politics, the media, current events and pop culture.
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Righteous Brothers? Not...
This was one of the most popular videos on the internet last year. This is a must see and the best first dance at a wedding in the history of all mankind.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have seen this before and it is by far a great laugh. I wanna do something crazy like that at my wedding...oh wait, that would require a boyfriend first LOL. I heard that this was actually the grooms idea which makes it even better.
1 comment:
I have seen this before and it is by far a great laugh. I wanna do something crazy like that at my wedding...oh wait, that would require a boyfriend first LOL. I heard that this was actually the grooms idea which makes it even better.
Post a Comment