Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm going to taser someone....

Simon has threatened to quit Idol if Sanjaya wins. If he does, I will never watch it again, It will become a joke and irrelevant.

ZingFu
Make your own Zing!

ZingFu
Make your own Zing!

3 comments:

Mysti said...

Damn Chris! Aren't you just the opinionated one! >insert cheesy smile graphic< Okay, sorry, I'm not exactly following Idol this year, but I did watch the first few shows and yes, if he wins there's going to be one hell of a riot; especially after Taylor Hicks last year.... >insert rolling eyes<

Maryoke said...

I liked Taylor Hicks... But Sanjaya is a different story altogether. I will ban it with you. I was glad when Antonella got booted off, because I had declared if she made it one more week I wasn't going to watch till she was gone! Oi. But think, too... THEY put him in the top 24... didn't they know what the American public would do?? They already knew about votefortheworst.com. Duh.

SarahC said...

I don't watch American Idol, almost on principle, past the auditions (and I can't bear to watch most of those ...) -- that is one of the ugliest people I've ever seen in my life. I'm sorry to have to say it, and I hope his mother loves him, but ... good night!