Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spam

No kids, I am not talking about that canned ham that is such a big hit in Hawaii. I am talking about that annoying crap we get in our e-mail boxes. I for some reason avoid spam in my regular hotmail account. But it is astonishing how much spam I get in the anti-drug coalition's e-mail account.

Here are some of the names of people sending me spam.....

Stumpy H. Unburden
Troubadours P. Rebuttal
Disharmony I. Inoculation
Snowy U. Misspellings
Oleomargarine S. Heraclit
Wormholes U. Feynman
Perforates K. Environment

Wow, what fascinating names their parents came up with for them. Were they beat at school when they were young?

Even more interesting is some of the subject lines. I apparently need to learn Russian (or something) to decipher some of the most recent ones......

Посетители на Ваш сайт
Подиум ФОТО
Подарок, который ты заслужил

Fantastic, thanks for those amazing offers!

Let's see what else is out there.......

Brand new penis with Viagra Pro.
High Quality replicas
Lotto Tickets from 50 countries around the world
Penis enlargement breakthrough!

DAMN SPAM!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: