Some people are finally starting to realize that things are not going to return to normal for a while. Gee, ya think? All county and city offices have now decided to stay closed for the day. They were contemplating trying to open. All roads stil closed...
8:00 a.m. update...
Sunny brags her car is buried worse than mine. You don't have to brag! Hmph....
7:00 a.m. update...
Well, snowed all night and is still snowing, thought it is supposed to stop in the next hour or so. all schools and daycares and shut down again. All highways and interstates are still closed. Still under a snow emergency with no travel in town. For some reason the county thinks they might open up the courthouse at 10:00 a.m. That is humorous.
We've got just a tad of digging out to do...

1 comment:
How did you hear schools were canceled? I listened on the radio to no avail, checked radio websites, checked the district site... Finally I just called the secretary and got the news. I told her I was kind of hoping we had school... there would be heat there! It's definitely jacket weather in the house. I guess I should put Bentley's little shirt back on him!
Post a Comment