Monday, April 02, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell is a Stupid Bitch

Yes, that is a little harsh, but true. She brings liberalism and hatred to new and scary heights. She made the following comment the other day on "The View":

"But interesting with the British sailors, there were 15 British sailors and Marines who apparently went into Iranian waters and they were seized by the Iranians. And I have one thing to say: Gulf of Tonkin, Google it. Okay."

She is implying that the U.S. government arranged for this to happen so we would have an excuse to start a war with Iran (i.e. Gulf of Tonkin reference).

Here are some other doozies from Rosie:

1) She has implied a conspiracy in which the U.S. government was involved in 9/11. She has stated that the only way the twin towers could have been brought down is by demolition, because fire cannot melt steel.

2) She has defended 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed who she says was coerced into confessing his involvement in terrorism.

3) She has stated we should not fear terrorists just because they think differently and want to convert us to their way of thinking.

4) She has repeatedly referred to President Bush and other members of his administration as being murderers and war criminals.

Rosie, I used to like you, but it is plainly obvious you are no longer operating with a full deck. Go away and take your anger and misery with you.

ZingFu
Make your own Zing!

7 comments:

SarahC said...

Wow. See Yager rant. :0) I don't watch The View because of Rosie. She hits a nerve every time she opens her mouth. My life is much more peaceful without her voice and opinions grating like fingernails on a chalkboard. Here's hoping you get better soon and are able to escape the irritations of daytime televison.

Anonymous said...

Wow...here's my thoughts on this...Although I don't care much for Rosie, some of the things she has said have merit in my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion. Another thing, you don't have to like her or what she says but if I remember correctly, the 1st Amendment states, and I quote, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." This being said, Rosie does have the right to say whatever the hell she wants. As far as the comments she's made regarding 9/11 and the such, don't get me started...I agree with a good majority of them. Guess that's the blue in me coming out.

Chris said...

Rosie has the right to her opinions, but why should she be given a forum on television to spew her shit? Why does someone who used to be a loved actress and comedian have to politicize everything and spew her venom? Yeah, its her 'right'. But she has now become a very hated woman, and rightly so. It also pisses me off that she can say anything she wants without having someone on the show who is intelligent enough to debate her and expose her for the idiotic crackpot she is. She is an idiot. She is wrong. Hell, I could debate her and kick her sorry ass.

Chris said...

This issue has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative or Republican or Democratic. Rosie's views and comments transcend all that. She is a crackpot who needs serious psychiatric care.

Maryoke said...

Chris, did you not get the memo that if you are famous for something, anything, you can then make as many political comments as you want, regardless of your lack of actual knowledge or information on the topic? Rosie's being a celebrity... that's what they do. *sadly*

Anonymous said...

i agree with chelsea. it doesn't matter what you think...if you think, even... everyone has the right to their own opinions and ideas. you don't have to like them. you don't have to listen to them. you get to voice your opinion, and others may feel the same way about you that you feel towards rosie. granted, you don't have the media sources that she does, that doesn't mean you don't get to speak your mind. it just means that less people hear it.

there ya go chris... just make yourself famous. then you can have the media outlet that rosie has, and people can bash you in their blogs for having your own beliefs and ideas.

Chris said...

I enjoy being criticized. It doesn't bother me, because I know what I believe and I do not make my views public unless I can back up my opinion. I've been bashed in our rag of a newspaper on a few occasions. Bring it on! : )