Thursday, April 26, 2007

Steve Norris LOVES Me!

Steve Norris is the host of the morning talk show on our A.M. station here in town. Most of you probably know who he is. A few years back he made a couple comments which I took to mean he was condoning underage drinking. I wasn't happy, got on my perch, and wrote a letter to the editor which I am infamous for (I only do that 2 or 3 times a year, but the way people talk you'd think I do it a few times a month).

I knew better than to call in his show and take him on. Anyone who calls him up and expresses a different view point is called names, made fun of, and hung up on. So I took him task on different turf. Well, he didn't like that. He spent most of his next morning berating me on his talk show. It was quite humorous that I got him all riled up like that.

So anyway, today the radio station's news director tells me that she had talked to Steve about having the Coalition on his talk show to promote something. His response? He said the Coalition could come on "except for that Chris Yager." Maybe I should send Steve some flowers.

2 comments:

SarahC said...

You should show up anyway with a "Steve Norris is My Homeboy" t-shirt ... and then present him with his own fake ID

Maryoke said...

That's awesome! You really know how to get people to hold a grudge. Got a copy of that letter to the editor, per chance?