Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Take It Back...

Just heard myself getting interviewed on the news. I sound better than I realize...HAHAHAHA

If this whole "corrections thing" doesn't work out, perhaps I have a career in radio or television. I still want Bob Barker's gig. He's retiring in the next month or so you know! Can you imagine me on that stage with the long microphone, explaining Plinko and getting hugged by little old ladies? Oh yeah, I could do that.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yep. looks like a tough gig to me.....

5 comments:

SarahC said...

Don't forget the daily reminder to spay and neuter your pets ... I can totally see you with that long, skinny microphone, asking for people's bids in the showcase showdown ... and you'd get to live in sunny SoCal ... woo-hoo!

Chris said...

The only thing I would like about California is getting to be able to go see a Lakers game in person. The traffic and smog would be miserable. But you have to make certain sacrifices to become the host of America's most beloved game show.

Maryoke said...

I don't think the little old ladies are really what you are interested in. Just a hunch. Way to not let me know when you would be on the radio. I didn't get to hear if you have a good radio voice or not. Hmph. Did you still have your Barry White voice? That might have made for some nice air time. : )

SarahC said...

The Barry White voice?!? I've totally missed out on that one! You should post a sound clip of your interview on your Web site, for those of us who were deprived of the privilege of listening, either because we live so danged far away, or because you didn't give ample warning. :0)

Chris said...

Unfortunately, I have no control over the Barry White voice. It only comes out to play when I am sick and my voice is hoarse.

I can however do Yoda, Dana Carvey doing an impression of George Bush Sr. and even Dr. Evil.