Monday, April 23, 2007

The Stars are Aligning...

Just learned that I have been appointed by the Governor to serve a three year term on the Governor's Substance Abuse & Violent Crime Advisory Board. Wow.

What is it?

Old list of members.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...your really movin' on up! Congrats Mr. Important!

Mysti said...

Congratulations, Chris!!!! It sounds like a great step in the right direction for you!!!! Be proud, be VERY proud... okay, now don't let the ego build so much that it needs popping.....

SarahC said...

So ... when are you going to launch your exploratory committee to see whether you're running for president? :0)

Chris said...

Ummmm.....my head is getting a bit bigger, but not much. Physically speaking it is nearly impossible for my head to get any larger. But I have to hold all those brains in you know. As for president, first things first. I need to hold a state office and get a first lady. Baby steps my friends.

Maryoke said...

Hurrah for you! : ) That is awesome.